Another exciting Mikkeller project is in the making! We are bringing the first true Sichuan experience to Copenhagen.
In order to make this happen, we need to bring in a skilled Head Chef that shares our vision and has a deep passion for Sichuan cuisine, but is also very open-minded and interested in exploring ways to incorporate global fine-dining techniques and Danish ingredients.
As the Head Chef we expect that you exude professionalism and genuine hospitality. It’s equally important that you understand the values of visible leadership and know how to set and train a team.
Excellent attention to detail and a good sense of humor are key when creating a successful program, providing and caring for both guests and members of your team.
In the role as the Head Chef, your job will contain the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Full responsibility and accountability for all aspects of the kitchen’s operations
- Recruiting, managing and developing the kitchen team
- Negotiating with suppliers to procure the highest quality product
- Responsible for the quality, consistency and development of the menu
- Responsible for creating, planning and executing events in cooperation with FOH Manager
- Responsible for the content on the restaurants’ SoMe profiles in cooperation with FOH Manager
Besides running the daily operations at the restaurant, you must also expect to attend and/or plan external events and conduct meetings outside of the restaurants’ regular opening hours, including potentially a paid training in San Francisco, CA.
We are handling applications as they come in, so hand in your resume and cover letter today.
We look forward to hear from you!
Resume and cover letter: HR@mikkeller.dk
Deadline: On going
Start up: Ultimo 2018